quarta-feira, 5 de março de 2008

Love is Gone

“You said you loved me

You said pretty things

You promised me

The sun would rise again

In your young heart

All was a lie

All was a game

I was just a fool for believing

In sweet words which never were consumed

The flames of the phoenix that dies in my heart

Like a sword which is buried in my chest

Blinding my hopes forever

I couldn’t see the moon again

Because ‘she’ died with my foolish dreams of love

In a night with no end

When I discovered that love

Could be the cruelest feeling in the world

My whole life opens to the sky

And I can see stars crying

Bloody tears of pain

They are my only fellows

At this moment

When I follow the funeral

Watching my old dreams

Coming to dust

I believed in you

I trusted in you

I confided in you

I said I loved you

Even thought I knew

You didn’t deserve it

(…)”

2 comentários:

Meg disse...

Caraca, Andy. Isso dá ou um J-Pop com ritmo falsamente alegrinho, ou um emo hardcore de My Chemical Romance. Você escolhe pra quem mandar a letra!

Evandro Nunes disse...

love is gone =P
isso eh um nome de uma musica do david guetta